Saturday, May 19, 2012

Detour

Okay, so school is over for the semester, so hopefully I'll be posting at least slightly more frequently throughout the summer. Here's a little quickie about a man in, ahem, love with what he finds to be the perfect woman...


DETOUR


     “I've been needing to see you...so badly. Please come with me tonight.”
     The lost man pleaded through the meticulously adorned glass.
     “My wife thinks I had to drop off some paperwork so I could come out this way.”
     She did not respond, did not even bother to look at him.
     The dress salaciously hugged her breasts and waist.
     She modeled Juicy Couture, advertised at Saks for $99.99.
     Her legs reflected fluorescent lighting, both blinding and stirring him.
     “Please tell me...I don't even know your name.”
     Her face eternally yearned.
     He loved her dearly.
     She was plastic.
     Flawless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment